The Polka City bridge has been created to transfer your POLC from the Ethereum chain to the Binance chain. Currently, only Ethereum to Binance transfers are enabled. Binance to Ethereum transfers will be coming soon.
Make sure Metamask is set to your Ethereum Wallet.
Minimum 50 POLC | Maximum 25,000 POLC | There is a 1% POLC transaction fee.
1. Please make sure that you've added the Binance Smart Chain to your networks in MetaMask. Instructions at: Binance Academy
2. Please select the network from which you want to transfer your assets. You can do it in the networks dropdown in your MetaMask browser plugin.
3. Click the connect MetaMask button to connect your account to the Polka City Bridge.
4. Enter the amount that you would like to cross and click the cross button.
5. Confirm the contract interaction in the MetaMask window and wait for it to be completed.
6. Open your MetaMask and switch to the receiving network.
7. Click the claim button and wait for the contract interaction to be completed.